Dubai's Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) mandate that each and every student in Dubai needs to have their KHDA Parent School Contract signed. This is an annual process and must be done afresh each year. The deadline requested by KHDA for signing the contract will be advised each year.
The process for signing the KHDA Parent- School contract (PSC) is as follows:
- Download the KHDA App by visiting either the Apple Store or Google Play.
- Register as new parent. Enter your Emirates ID or mobile number and click ‘get password;’ a one-time password will be sent to you both by SMS and email (the ones used to register your child last year – please check that you are using the correct parent’s details)
- Choose your own new password when prompted; write this down in a secure place so that you have it for future occasions.
- Once you are logged in, you will be able to see your child/children on the home screen. Select your child and follow the on-screen instruction to sign the contract.
- If you have more than one child, you will need to sign the KHDA Parent School Contract for each child.